Saturday, January 27, 2007

Scrapapple 8 Week Challenge

Ok so i decided to join in on the Scrapapple 8 Week Challenge. Week ones theme was My Life it had to be a double 12x12 LO. So here is my entry





Journalling reads

I know that this life I live is a true gift. I have a husband that loves me selflessly and that is something that I truly treasure. I have an amazing daughter here with me, whose cute little smile brightens my life each and every day. They both fill my arms and heart each and everyday. The only thing missing from my life is my beautiful baby angel Lilly, I love you so much, not a day goes by that I don't wish that you were here with us. I love you all more than you will ever know.

2 comments:

amanda said...

oh kim the journalling on that LO is so special - how beautiful. Love the LO - stunning chick!

~Dizzy~ said...

Really lovely Kim, also loved your tin !