Wednesday, September 05, 2007

2 Sleeps to GO !!!!!!!!!

OMG I can't believe that is only 2 more sleeps until I fly to Melb to met Rach and head the escaptacular.

Organized whats that word !!!!!

I have no idea what to bring only so much will fit in a suitcase to go on the plane LOL !!

Bling outfit no idea really still working on that or I hope Rach is LMAO !! I did get my wig today so that is one less thing to worry about.

Need to get all charlize's clothes and food ready for the weekend or she may be running around naked and have nothing to eat but biscuits I tell you Jeff is hopeless if I don't tell him exactly what to put on her and what to fed her.

And homework only half done so still need to get that done, may be able to do some of it on the plane on the way down though.

So in other words I am definitely not organized. LOL But really looking forward to this weekend.

I have just seen that For Keeps has a holiday and travel call out at the moment so i just subbed a stack of LO's (14 to be exact LMAO) so will just see what comes of that I bet a big fat nothing LOL oh well nothing ventured nothing gained I guess.

Well had better get a start on the rest of these Tags while Charlize is still asleep.

1 comment:

jodyg said...

I can only imagine what fun is in store for you this weekend. Bling outfit sounds like an interesting concept. I can't wait to see the photos. Good luck getting organised and packing.