Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wow it is finally out !!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so it is finally yes I can now say very happily that I was one of the lucky ones that Scrapbooking Memories choose as one of their 10 Masters for 2007. I am still finding it hard to believe. When I got the phone call from Krys to tell me I was a Master I was out shopping and had actually forgotten all about it and I must have sounded like real dick when I was talking to her LOL, I think I said something on the lines of are serious this must be a joke LMAO.

It still seems surreal even seeing it in print today, but I tell you what the large boxes of prizes arrive it does feel real then LOL.

So here are my winning entries in the Masters Mag










And the thing I am most proud about is that one of my Layouts has my favorite photo of me and Lilly on it, all I was ever hoping when entering this was that this LO would get a Honorable Mention.



And Now here are photos of the prizes I have received so far

Xyron



Ek Success



Rusty Pickle



Bumble Bee Crafts




Birch



Urban Lily



American Crafts




Franchville



Print Blocks




Print Blocks and Aussie Scrap Source





And there is still more too come yet LOL, I cant believe all this stuff so much than I need and double up of somethings I already have so watch on here early next year and I will be giving away some RAK"S after I come home from holidays.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!...well deserved!!
Being a fan of your work, i'm not suprised that you made it...

enjoy all your fabulous prizes.....there sure is a lot of them! :)

debbiedo said...

Congrats Kim, job well done.

Deb

jodyg said...

Congratulations Kim!! I was so excited when I heard that you'd be mastered!!

Your prizes look fab!!

Angela said...

Congratulations Kim!!!!

Holy crap at all those goodies. Do you have any room left in the house to sleep?? lol

I thought the LO of you and Lily was just perfect!!!

ScrapFrames said...

YAY YAY YAY YIPEEE AYE YAY! Well done Kim on your master's accomplishment! Serious bunch of goodies there - but I think you're going to be so busy this year you'll need them! Very proud of you, most especially with your Lilly layout up there for the world to see your love :)

Felicity said...

Yay! Wahoo congratulations Kim your work is fantastic. New and exciting things are going to happen for SM with you and Amanda on board this year.

How cool are all those prizes - Have fun with them.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kim, I'm so excited for you honey. Thoroughly well deserved and your special LO is beautiful.

WOW at your prizes :o
Well done again
xx
Dee

Anonymous said...

OMG kim!!! those prizes are
a-w-e-s-o-m-e! congrats on being selected as a master, just brilliant! (ans i can brag now coz i have 3 pieces of your work hanging in my house!!) well done :)

Jo said...

Well deserved Kim!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS Kim!!!! You projects are just stunning and I have had several cups of coffee over the last few days looking at them...lol.

WOW at your prizes...looks like you will be having a lot of fun creating!!!

Merry Christmas,

Nat

Kaysie said...

WELL DONE Kim............... You deserve it... WOOHOOOO your famous.. LOL..

Ohhh i wanna touch the prizes.. LOL..THey look awesome...


WEll done
Kaysie

Anonymous said...

Fabulous news babe!
Awesome prizes too - very well deserved!
Natalie May

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kim! Love your work & wow at all those prizes. So deserved.