Tuesday, February 19, 2008

an update

Ok seen as though Rach is paying out on me here is an update, but I have nothing to say LMAO so it is a very boring post.

The only thing i have scrapped is for SM and cant show that, not much happend last week after working 37hrs in 2 days at my friends florist for Valentines Day I am still recovering.

I have the Raks packed up ready to go to the PO will post them tomorrow while Charlize is in Day Care.

Umm what else to say.......... Oh someone asked me a question in their comment about something that i had used but I cant find the comment to answer the question LOL. So ask me again and I will try and help.

Ok thats it from me for now.

5 comments:

jodyg said...

Well, hello there. Good to see you update your blog. Can't wait till you can show some scrapping though.

Scrapaholic 'tine said...

Hi Kim it was me that asked the question... I was wondering in the RAK you gave away there was a very large playing card... I am wondering what brand they are and whether they are separate or a whole pack??? with thanks love checking out your blog. Cheers Chrisitne

Angela said...

Haven't popped in here in a while but i just wanted to say that your blog header looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

Just wanted to let you know that I got the RAK. WOW! you are so generous. Thank you again

Susan said...

Kim
I aslo wanted to let you know that I got my RAK. First one so thanks so much you are a doll. Oh and congrats from me to I am a bit slow these days on EB

Cheers Susan