Thursday, April 24, 2008

Exciting News

Well I can finally share some news The Nutley family is expanding that is right we have another baby on the way, i went for my 12 wks scan today and everything looks to good. I couldn't get the final results today because I forgot to get my blood test done, can blame that on my morning sickness LOL.

So here is a picture from our scan today.



I am due on the 3rd November so we are hoping that the house will be finished early October ready for us to move into before the baby arrives. Fingers crossed all goes well there.

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh a HUGE congratulations to you Kim!!!! I was only wondering if you were going to have a new edition to the family soon the other day!!!!

Angela said...

So glad to hear that everything's going great with bub!!! I hope your MS eases up ASAP.

Anonymous said...

YAY kim, so happy for you! glad everything went well with the scan and hope the MS eases and the rest of the pregnancy is problem free.

debbiedo said...

The scan looks great Kim and your due date couldn't be on a better day.... it's my birthday ;)

Congrats to you and your family.

Deb

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! wishing you a happy and heathly next 7 months!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a clear scan Kim! So please everything is good with the little one. Has the MS eased yet? Hope you're feeling better.

T
xxx

Scrapaholic 'tine said...

Hi Kim congratuations that is fab news.... I'm crossing everything for the house to completed on time... great scan.
cheers from Sunny Darwin Scrapaholic'tine

Melissa said...

OMG - how exciting - congratulations Kim!!!!!
So excited for you and your family!

PS - LOL - check my blog in the next few days!!!
XXX