Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Exciting News

Well I got some exciting news on Monday I was asked to be a member of the Scrapniques Design Team !!! THanks heaps Danni for choosing me I was selected along with Felicity and Marnie and also not forgetting the talented Clair who was already a memeber. Looking forward to getting to know the girls better and working with some great products. Dannii has only just opened her online based store and and the stock is growing everyday !!

Pop in and say hello at http://scrapniques.com.au/

Other exciting news is that I had a LO picked up for publication by Scrapbooking Creations it is one of my travel pages and it will be appearing in the "Where in the World Gallery" issue 51.

Still working on this present have to have it done by Saturday I will upload photos of it complete after then as I think the person may visit my blog from time to time. LOL

Ok i must head off to bed and get my beauty sleep LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo, Congratulations Kim.
How exciting :)

I am off to check out 'scrapniques'.

Kim
XOXO