Monday, November 05, 2007

I have been slack !!!!

Ok so I have been really slack in updating my blog haven't I LOL, here is a quick run down on what has been going on here.

* Has Sister inlaws birthday and she loved the album. I will upload some photos of it soon.

* It is now November so the Masters Call will be happening this month, fingers crossed for a few chickadees I know that they will get the call.

* I was asked by Krys at Scapbooking Memories to do a product challenge and boy was it a challenge LOL it will be appearing in issue 9 Vol 9

* We went to Dreamworld yesterday and we season passes for half price, so expect to see lots of Dreamworld photos LOL

* Melbourne Cup day tomorrow so I must check out what horses I am betting on hopefully I will pick a winner.

Well that is about it for now will be back later tonight to post some photos

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey Kim was it an EK Success product challenge??I'm doing one for that issue too!
Can't wait to see yours!
x