Thursday, November 08, 2007

Winners are Grinners !!!!!!!!

Well I love melbourne up atm we picked up the Trifecta the other day and My mum and I won $3000.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been busy doing classes up for scrapiniques as part of my design tam commitments, this was the first class I have ever taught so hopefully you will be able to understand it LOL. It is a calendar class these will make great xmas presents and at $10 per class kit you cant go wrong.




And here is another quick LO i did last night with some photos from our trip to Fraser Island last month.



It is getting closer to the time that the Master's will be receiving their calls I am hoping that Amanda and Mel get that long awaited phone call, I am not holding my breath that I will get the call LOL. I would just love to get a HM for my double LO as it is about my special angel Lilly.

No comments: