Sunday, August 13, 2006

Finally Finished DT Stuff


Well I have dinally finished all of my DT stuff for embellished, well I did decided to re do my Single Page Lo otherwise I would have finsihed it lst night. Nothing wrong with that LO but just thought it was a bit too much like my other LO's so decided to do something a bit diffrent.

Here are the links to My OTP and single LO

http://www.embellished.com.au/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2305&cat=579

I dressed Charlize upinher fairy outfit today to get the photos for the single LO and she looked so cute.

http://www.embellished.com.au/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2200&cat=576

Amanda, Rach and Cat Love all your work fingers crossed for you all.

Well I am heading off to bed now. I have the bed to myself tonight as jeff is sleeping in Ccarlize's roomwith the vapouriser on, he was snoring so bad last night I ended up sleeping out onthe lounge. He has been complaining of a sore back tonight and I had a sore back when i was sick and so did mum she came down with the bug this am so I hope he isnt getting too.

Anyway I am off to bed now.

Ciao

1 comment:

jodyg said...

Good luck with the DT. Your work was all fantastic. Love the lettered canvas's.