Friday, August 25, 2006

Woohoo MME Bohemia is here




I have been eyeing the MME Bohemia range off since Rach pointed it out the other week, it is so so yummy and I finally got some from my LSS yesterday and last night I did 2 Lo's with it. And yes bleive it or not one is blue and not pink shock horror.

Well after being told by Amanda that I have to submit my "Our Fairy Princess" I hav done this and now I am just waiting for that reject email from Krys, she is quick at getting those no's back out to you.

After chatting to Rach about being selected for publishing she told me to try out for the For Keeps Introducing Section, so I have done that I sent 3 LO's in "Wonder" "OUr Fairy Princess" and "Look who's Walking Now" so will wait and see what happens with not probably nothing, but i guess nothing ventrued nothing gained.

2 comments:

jodyg said...

They are both absolutely STUNNING. I love them both!!! I'll have to see if my LSS has those papers yet. Just beautiful. Good luck with your submissions.

~Dizzy~ said...

Have my fingers crossed for you Kim. I love all your LO's and you're so quick at doing them too !!!