Saturday, August 19, 2006

Puppy Love


Well silly me stayed up late last doing this LO when i should have been in bed, still have this bloody cold and I am all stuff up in the head (nothing unusual LOL). Decided to do a lO for the August Snapshot EDM Comp and of course i decdided to hand cut flowers didnt I no wonder I was up till bloody 1am.

I should be cuting and cooking vegies for madam but i cant be bothered we have friends coming over to watch the footy at 3.30pm and charlize is in bed so might have a bit of fiddle before they turn up.

2 comments:

jodyg said...

Kim, so pretty and the flowers look great. I tell myself every night that I'm going to get to bed early but it never happens

Dionne (aka Dee) Molina said...

Kim, so cute!!!!!

How did you go with your DT stuff? I hope you did well, your work was gorgeous!