Monday, July 23, 2007

Come out of the woodwork


precious girl
Originally uploaded by lillycharlize
Ok since i have been good and keeping my blog updated I worked out how to put a counter on my blog and I must say, I never thought anyone looked at my blog put the counter is showing a diffrent story so come on who is reading all my dribble.

Before I go here is a LO i started last night and finished today, a big thanks to Amanda for the Quote, I took this photo of Charlize just the other day while she was sitting on the Lounge watching Mickey Mouse and i just love it she is such a cutie (just like her mum LMAO) !!!

ok enough dribble for today.

1 comment:

jodyg said...

Here I am!! Out and proud!!
That LO is beautiful Kim, so pretty. I just love your work. I would love to flip through your albums.
Sorry to hear about your Grandma.