Sunday, July 22, 2007

RIP Grandma

Well my grandmother passed away last which is quiet sad, she has had kidney problems for about the last 12mths and had been in and out of hospital for a while now, they took her off all her medication and she was just having pain mediaction to make her comfortable. It was good that my parents were down there and were able to spend the last couple of days with her, she is free of pain now and left us in her sleep about 11.30pm last night.



I feel a bit strange about it all I wasn't close to her and probably only ever met her about 7 times. I have been thinking about going to the funeral all morning but with it being in the Blue Mountains it is just too hard and complicated to get there without driving and I dont want to drive all that way on my own with Charlize, so I decided I wouldn't go too much happening her at the moment too.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Sorry to hear of your Grandma's passing Kim, I hope she is free of pain and in a better place now.

Thinking of you and your family.

Tracey