Friday, July 20, 2007

San Remo


san remo
Originally uploaded by lillycharlize
Ok so I did another holiday LO, lol I couldnt help myself I actually think I like this one. The aqua really pops out in the title.

My Mum and Dad have headed off to Lithgow today my Grandma is back in hospital and they told my Dad they are just making her comfortable at this stage. Dad talked to her last night and he said she could hardly talk, so it isnt looking good. Not sure when they will be back I guess will have to wait and see what the Dr's say when they get down there.

Well must go veg out in front of the TV while pork chop is asleep, oh and I finished uploading photos from our trip to our webpage if anyone wants to see them www.thenutleys.com

Ok signing off now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your holiday Lo's.....even when back and look at all the others again!

Alinta said...

Kim i have to tell you how much i LOVE all your holiday LO's . They are fantastic!!! Makes me want to go travelling:)