Sunday, July 15, 2007

Update Time

Well it has been ages and yes i am slack blogger, I still haven't even loaded up any more photos from our trip or Charlize birthday to our website lol.

Not too much has been happening in the Nutley world we went to a wedding last night and stayed in the city at the same place as the reception (The Stamford Plaza Hotel) was very nice lucky we were staying there as I felt quiet ill and ended up going up to our room around 9.30 and had a shower and went to bed. Have got a Nasty Aunt Flo visiting atm and it is the first time in about 18mths I now remember why I went on the pill all those years ago !!!!!!!!!

Ok I can hear BB on so got to go and watch that here are some recent LO's


Ciao for now

Oh and thanks heaps to Jody for the great Header !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments: