Saturday, August 18, 2007

Miss Olive

Well I have jumped on the Olive bandwagon and made Charlize her very own Miss Olive, the first attempt wasn't too crash hot so she ended up in the bin after I had sewed the arms and legs on back to front and upside down LOL, there is only so much unpicking a dolly can handle.

When I sat down on the lounge today to cut out a new Miss Olive Charlize was sitting next to me saying "what u doing Mummy" I said making a dolly and her reply was "ohhh Mummy making the dolly" lol. so will be interesting to see what she thinks of her tomorrow.

SO here she is Miss Olive ( not bad for a chick that has never sewed before LOL)



We went to the Ekka last night and Charlize had a ball, she palyed with the baby animals, held a 2 day old baby chicken, saw the wood chopping, had a few rides, played the clowns and of course she had to have a show bag it was the Freddo one.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh oh I love Miss Olive too - so so gorgeous! You sew some very cool stuff!
melx