Tuesday, August 28, 2007

RAK goes to

Ok so I have been slack and should have done this days ago but the winner of the RAK goes to Sonia !!!!!!!!!! Can you email me your addy please so i can pop the parcel in the mail to you.

Well what have I been up to lately, we went for a bike ride in the city on the weekend and went to the botanical gardens finally got some new photos of Charlize she wasn't overly interested in the camera though,here a couple that i manages to snap.






I have been bitten by the sewing bug and i can across this pattern for a cute little scotty dog here is my first attempt very quick to do i whipped him up in one morning sitting in front of the TV.





And last but not least a LO that i have had on my desk for pushing the PP around not overly happy with it but it is done and it will do lol.




Ok that is enough for me today LOL oh expect to say that there is ONLY 10 DAYS to go until I get to met RACH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

jodyg said...

Looks like Charlize had a great time at the gardens. Love that big tree.
Your little scotty dog is fabulous and I love that LO too.

Anonymous said...

Your little girl is so so sweet and I love the layout, it's gorgeous.

How divine is the doggie in pink, so so good. It looks awesome!!
Melx