Sunday, August 12, 2007

Weekend Wrap Up

Well wasn't an overly exciting weekend here, we were going to go to the Ekka on Saturday arvo but Charlize has been sick and has this horrible hacking cough, so we just stayed home and did nothing very exciting.

Today I went to a crop with the EB Brissy girls at Kimley's house was a great day nice and relaxing and the time just flew by. I came home to relive Jeff from his baby sitting duty so he could go out and we went for a walk up to Mr Toys and brought Charlize some playdoh and she played with that for most of the afternoon and had a ball.

Other than nothing exciting, oh hang on I did win one of the CC challenges on Scraptaular for my Pantheon LO and only 28 days until I go to Melb getting very excited about that now.

Oh yes and I told Rach I need to loose at least 5kgs b4 I met her so she doesn't get scared from the huge elephant that will met her at the airport LMAO.

No comments: