Saturday, August 04, 2007

Waiting on the Dm to dry lol

Well while I am waiting on my DM to dry though i would do an update.

The wonderful Rach chickadee chicken nominated me as a rockin blogger



So i now nominate Lennie um not sure who else read this and most the girls already have it I think.

I have been tagged by a couple of people but have been slack and haven't done it yet so here goes.

1-Post these rules.

2-Each person tagged must post 8 random (... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves.

3-Taggees should write a blogpost of these facts.

4- At the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named and released back into the wild.

5-Go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged*.

So here are my 8 random things:


1. I have lived in so many houses that I have lost count , a rough count would be 16 places over 2 states LOL

2. I was born in Junee NSW, and we lived across the road from Laurie Lawrence.

3. I moved to brisbane when i was in grade 4

4. I now am a resident manager to townhouse complex with 62 units in the complex.

5. When I was 20 I moved to Italy as a Nanny but only lasted 2 mths hated the family, spent a month in London and then came home.

6. I just got a new car Black Mazda 6 Wagon Diesel, took bloody 9 weeks to get it though lucky that I love it.

7. I am heading to Melbourne to met Rach in just over a month very excited about that.

8. I need to go on a bloody diet and stop shoving shit in mouth every 5 secs.

Well I don't think there is anyone left to tag so I wont bother tagging anyone else.

Here is my latest LO for the holiday album, a photo take while we at a little town on Lake Como "Bella Bambina" is a phrase we heard nearly every time someone spoke to Charlize it means beautiful child.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Good on ya for taking up the tagging challenge! When are you heading to Melbourne? It's looking likely that I'll be there on the 15th September just before a conference...

Tracey

jodyg said...

I'm loving readsing everyone's facts. They're very revealing. Congrats on the new car.