Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Look Whos Walking Now


Well its really late and I should be in bed, bu tyou get that we went out to dinner for my Dad's birthday tonight and didnt aget home again until 9.30 and of course i had to come in here and finsih off the Lo i had started.

This is a lo with photos of the night charlize first walked, I dont really like the pics but i guess it looks ok. I mounted the pics on chiboard and then sewed around them, was surprised at how easy it was to sew through the chipboard.

Had a pretty shit day, my own fault though i guess I watch a tv show with a sick baby on it and the baby died and just brought up a lot of emotions, lucky Charlize was asleep but Jeff copped the brunt of it when he called a coupel of times today. Feel bad a was such a bitch to him today but couldnt help it.

Well I think i really need to go to bed now.

No comments: