Saturday, October 14, 2006

Long time no post

Well heaps has happened sinc we moved, the units have been keeping me really busy we had 62 units to rent, and in our 5th week we now only have 14 left. So still about a month before everything will start to calm down.

I have got a little bit scrapping done in those 5 weeks but not much, at least this house must have some good Mojo because I finally had my first LO accept by SM in the Theme Parks Gallery.



Here are a couple of of other Layouts i have done lately



This was one I was tossing up entering in Idol round 3 but did another one instead.



The other Layouts I have done have been for the Embellished Idol so I cant show them but have a look here if you want to see them http://www.embellished.com.au/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=116

Hoepfully i might get some scrapping done tonight.

No comments: