Sunday, July 29, 2007

gelato


gelato
Originally uploaded by lillycharlize

We had to have gelato at least once a day while we were in Italy or 2 or 3 times LOL !!!! Loved it these photos were taken a gelato store in Rome near the Piazza Navona that we went to last to last time we were in Rome 2 euro for a huge cone yummo the best and cheapest gelato around.

OMG it took me ages to bloody finish this one couldn't decide on what to use for title or what embellishments to use, I think I ended up going a bit overboard with the buttons in the top right corner but oh well.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I bet Charlize loved the gekati in italy, ice cream is Ashlinn most favourite thing. The album is looking fantastic, you're going to have a great memento of your big trip.

I have tagged you on my blog, go to http://allabouttracey.blogspot.com for details.