Saturday, January 12, 2008

Welcome 2008 !!!!

Wow a whole new year I cant believe how fast time is passing me by these days, it seems like just yesterday that Charlize was a baby and she will be three in 5 months time OMG that is scary !!!!!

We got back from our holidays on Wednesday and I was glad to home in a way but wish I was still away from work LOL !!!!!

We had a fantastic time on holidays and we got to met up with Rach in Merrimbula which was great !!!!!!!!

We also visited the Dubbo Zoo, our friends farm and also Port MacQuarie !!

I need to go through my photos and I will add a slide show later too many pics to look through and decide atm LOL.

Well I had better head off to bed as Charlize and I are heading of to Dreamworld with some friends from Darwin tomorrow and then a Baby Shower tomorrow afternoon so a busy day.

Oh Before I go will leave you with a couple of LO's that I have done using the Kit it is really nice bright kit that is great for all those summer holiday photos!!!!



No comments: