Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Happy Birthday My Sweet Angel




Wow I can't believe that another year has passed us by sometimes it feels like yesterday that you were here with us and others it feels like a lifetime ago.

Your lil sister was very excited about it being your Birthday and she sang Happy Birthday to you numerous times today, she also helped mummy make your birthday cake.




We went down to visit you after Daddy got home from work and we took down some flowers and balloons and your birthday cake we lit your Candles and sang happy birthday and Charlize blew them out for you, we also released 3 pink balloons one from each of us.

Missing you each every day my beautiful Angel Girl !!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Binxcat1 said...

Happy Birthday beautiful Angel Girl.

Belinda Venables said...

Hi Kim...
I was blog hopping and came across yours and just had to comment.
Look at your sweet sweet angel...your post made my heart melt and gave me tears.
I just love how you made your beautiful angel a birthday cake and took it to her on her birthday..so very sweet.
Congrats on the new bubby too - I bet you can't wait to meet 'it'...:D
Enjoy your day.
Belinda
xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Kim, love what you did for Lilly, just beautiful! Will be stealing that quote for a LO in the future, just so breath-taking. Big Hugs! Sxx

~Col~ said...

Oh Kim! What you did for your Lily has brought tears to my eyes. So beautiful!!