Monday, August 18, 2008

Wow Single Figures



Ok so what is single figures you many ask?  Well we only have 9 wks to go until we get to met our little man it seems like ages and also not long at the same time.  Lots to still happen in 9 wks.

House to Bricked (hopefully they still start tomorrow)
Kitchens and Bathroom Vanities to go (hopefully this week)
Fix out carpentry to be done ( woohoo can't wait for the huge cupboard full of shelves in my scrap room)
Tiling to be done and lots of it
Painting inside and out
Pool to be dug and sprayed
Gazebo to be built
Final Electrical and Plumbing Fit offs.
And lots of little things in between all that.

If all goes to plan we should be in the house at the beginning  of October, I have told Jeff to just make sure the inside is complete and the driveway done and the rest can come later.  I just want to be in the house and unpacked as soon as possible so A. Charlize has time to settle down before I head off to hospital and bring home a new baby and B. In case I go early again I don't want  to be moving we a newborn baby.

Hmm what other news do I have..... not much Jeff got a bit of metal in his eye on Friday and I ended up having to take him in to the Mater Private Emergency Hospital so they could scrap off the rust ring on his cornia almost $400.00 and he is all fixed now.  Lucky we are already over our Medicare Safety Net so get 80% of out of pocket expenses back.

Not much else to report in with so I will leave you with a LO I did this week which a photo of Sonia which was taken at the Scraptacular Retreat Last month.  Sonia and I first met over 4 yrs ago when she sent me a message on EB after Lilly was born, her beautiful daughter Mia was born sleeping the year previous to Lilly.  I will always remember your message Sonia as it was one of the first ones I got and you did bring a little bit of hope into my life (she was due have 2nd daughter a few weeks after Lilly was born).





4 comments:

Felicity said...

Your journalling is so heartfelt and Sonia is just the sweetest person isnt she? I am so glad you got to meet each other in real life.

Scrapaholic 'tine said...

Hi Nutty Scrapper... sooo much to happen before your little bundle is born... how exciting at least you will be busy!!! maybe tooo busy... would love to see an updated photo... been checking out your blog for ages now and love popping in to hear your news
cheers

Angela said...

That LO is so beautiful Kim. I hope you manage to get into the house before your little man comes along.

Anonymous said...

somehow i missed commenting on this... you already know I love the LO, yes we met under the craapiest circumstances, who would have thought way back then that we'd be mad scrappers now! One day I'll let round to scrapping that photo too.

P.S. thanks flick :blush: