Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Childs Mind and Cupcake Bites


Ok so I did this over on facebook and thought I would share it on here too, it is very cute.

Copy this note, ask your child the questions and write them down exactly how they respond. Tag me back if you haven't done this, I'd like to hear the answers.

Charlize - Nearly 4

1. What is something mum always says to you?

No touching

2. What makes mum happy?

Pictures (pointing to a scrapbook page)

3. What makes mum sad?

Hurting you

4. How does your mum make you laugh?

Tickling me

5. What was your mum like as a child?

sleeping

6. How old is your mum?

4

7. How tall is your mum?

bigger

8. What is your mum's favourite thing to do?

Cooking Dinner (I'don't think so)

9. What does your mum do when you're not around?

Shopping

10. If your mum becomes famous, what will it be for?

I don't know

11. What is your mum really good at?

Cooking (lol don't know where this comes from)

12. What is your mum not very good at?

spiders

13. What does your mum do for her job?

Going on the computer

14. What is your mum's favourite food?

Coke

15. What makes you proud of your mum?

Cuddlding

16. If your mum was a cartoon character, who would she be?

Mickey Mouse

17. What do you and your mum do together?

play playdoh

18. How are you and your mum the same?

we have got skins on (LMAO)

19. How are you and your mum different?

we aren't

20. How do you know when your mum loves you?

you get me balloons 

21. Where is your mum's favourite place to go?

the shops


I think this is reason for the cooking answer I have been making things for Carter's Chrsitening today, they are little cupcake bites it is a cake ball covered in chocolate.  I am not overly happy with this first batch I did the finish is a little dodgy I am hoping the next batch will come out a bit better.



2 comments:

Tiff Firth said...

Kim. so funny. they say the darndest things.
I have popped this onto my blog too with answers from my DD 6.5.

have linked it back to you.

;)
t

Anonymous said...

Just printed it out for my kids to answer. Will put on my blog also and link back to ya. Thanks for the idea - something to look back on