Thursday, August 30, 2007

8 Days to Go

Just in case you couldn't guess from the title of this entry only 8 days to go until I go to Melb !!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to met Rach and the Miss B who was ver brave when she had her op yesterday, I could hear the worry in Rach's voice the night before the Op while we were talking on the phone and then I could also hear the relife in her voice when she called to say everything went ok.

I have a hens night to go to this weekend and I just finished sewing Molly the chicken (a freebie pattern that I got from Mel's blog), I added a little pink veil to the chicken lol. Not the best lokign chicken but I am sure it will get a good laugh hehe. I need to put some eyes on it then i will take some pic's it looks a little evil without eyes LMAO.

And here is a Lo that I finished off today it had been on my desk for about a week.



Some good news on Charlize's Toilet Training, that has been going on since she was 16 mths old I will never start that early again it just seems to be dragging and dragging although it was good to not to have to change as many shitty nappies LOL. She has been doing wee's and poo's on the toilet for ages but has never clicked that she needs to come and tell me when she needs to go. Well today she was dry all day except for a little wee in her pull up when she had her sleep. Still not telling me when she needs to go but has done a wee each time i put her on the loo today so hopefully we are turning corner and she will be nearly TT soon.

Anyway on that note I shall leave you all for now ( well my 2 or 3 readers anyway LMAO).

1 comment:

jodyg said...

TT is driving me crazy. Some days Jack's good and others he's just awful. I can't imagine doing it for as long as you have been. I'd be bonkers.