Tuesday, August 14, 2007

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well today was a great day, I got a very unexpected phone call from Kristy at Scrapbooking Memories to tell me that I had been shortlisted in the top 100 for the Master Comp.

Now to say I was shocked would be an understatement LMAO !!!!!! It didnt even register when she said who she was and where she was calling from I just thought it was about one of My LO's that they publishing. You could have knocked me over with a feather when she told me, I am sure that I sounded like an absoulte fool. My hands were shaking and my heart was racing for quite a while after the phone call.

So there you go now the wait begins I dont think the Masters are announced until Dec, all I really want to to have my Double LO published and I am very happy with that as it is a very special LO to me.

That is my exciting news for the year now LMAO, I am off to go finish a LO now.

1 comment:

amanda said...

well done Kim.

your work is gorgeous so i am sure you will go all the way :):)

go kimmy go kimmy go kimmy