Sunday, November 25, 2007

Another Weekend Gone

Wow I cant believe that another weekend has passed us by it will be xmas before we know it. Did get up to a great deal this weekend went to an engagement party on Saturday night I came home at about 11.30pm (and Jeff at day break but we wont talk about that lets just say he isn’t in the good books LOL), I can't understand that daughter of mine she was still going full pelt at 11.30pm and fell asleep on the way home but do you think she would have a sleep in today? No up at 6.30am just like any normal day. I have no idea where she gets all her energy.

I spent the late afternoon and all tonight working on this damn Layout just couldn’t decide what I wanted to do with the photos as what I had in mind just wasn't working for me but this is what I eventually came up with.


No comments: