Sunday, November 11, 2007

Way to go Rach

Just wanted to pop on and say Congratulations to my chickadee Rach, she has been given an awesome opportunity and I know you will rock at this !!!!!!! Wishing I could go with you but it is going to really bad timing unfortunately unless what I am hoping will happen doesn't. I always told you that you would take over the scrapping world one day and look here you are a international scrapper "the best in Australia" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went to a friends birthday party last night and I didn't get home until 2am and Charlize was awake running around until about 11.30pm, she was so hyped up LOL. Anyway i decided i wanted to have a little sleep in this morning so I put a movie on in her room on Jeff Laptop and what does the little monkey do climb up on her change table and grab off a bottle of moisturizer cream and empty out on to the carpet and then get it all over hands and smear it on nearly ever surface in her bedroom. Lets just say I wasn't a happy camper when I went into her and saw the mess.

Anyway I should be going to bed cause I am knackered I will leave you with a Lo that I did yesterday while the pork chop was asleep.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Love that layout Kim,it's devine xx

Felicity said...

I think this is my fav layout of yours at the moment.

Anonymous said...

Aww thanks chook :D You're a sweetie! Loving your work ATM chookie :D

Yellow Fence said...

I love this layout. I'm bookmarking it so I can lift it and use it for a layout about my son. Thanks for sharing.