Monday, March 03, 2008

Silly Me

Oh god I am silly how could I forgot to post about the Scraptac Retreat!!!!!!

I am so lookign forward to this i had so much fun at last years retreat the scraptac girls are awesome and I have never laughed so much it was a fantastic weekend. This years is set to be even bigger and beter with over 15 EB chicks coming this year too it will be awesome to finally met Amanda IRL after chatting online with almost everyday (or night i shoudl say) for about the last 2 years !!!!

And Julie has asked me to teach a class at the retreat too really scraed about this now I there are 60 chickadees coming to the retreat OMG !!!!!! I have never taught a class before will be needing lots of tips girls LOL!!!!!!

I wish that Scraptac was my LSS it is awesome and cant wait to get down there to spend up big again !!!!!! If you live in Melb you really need to pay thema visit if not check them out online !!!!!!!!!!

I will be rooming with the one and only Queen Mavis from last year, loving you sick !!!!!!!!!!!

Cant wait it is still 4 mths away still I wish it was next weekend :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi roomy,
I'm so excited to get a mention on your blog - I really am super special!!!
Dont forget you must bow to her majesty and walk two paces behind her at all times! LOL!
Cant wait either!!!
It's allvery exciting!

jodyg said...

OMG OMG OMG!!! It is going to be soooooooo much fun!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so looking forward to seeing you again Kim...as well as taking your class...it gonna be a hoot!!

amanda said...

hey kim. i CANNOT wait either. The countdown is ON! lol.

What a weekend - so exciting and can't wait to meet you!!


we will have a blast!