Friday, April 04, 2008

Finally Back Online

So I am finally back online after the big move, the business is all sold now and we are just in the process of finalizing the plans for our new house. So even though no work happening still lots to think about with the house atm.

I haven't scrapped for about 3 weeks and really need to get some stuff done I have 3 projects waiting to be done for SM and also another 3 for SC and my scrap room is still a shambles see below



So I have to get this sorted out this weekend so I can get some scrapping done.

I have also just got a new new I Mac tonight is my first time using it and it seems to be pretty cool , just getting used to things still.

Ok I am still trying to sort stuff out on this new puter so I will leave it here and will be back with something to show maybe next week.

2 comments:

Scrapaholic 'tine said...

Hi Nutty Scrapper - boy you are a bit disorganised... BUT the best bit about that is the satisfaction once you get it all organised... Looking forward to seeing that photo!!! cheers Christine in Darwin

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimmie,
Just read your comment on the Scraptacular Gallery - Ahh schucks!! I'm loving my work sic!
Bring on the retreat - roomy!